Program Management/Institutional Development/Technical Assessment
1. Program for Sustainable Sanitation in East Asia (SuSEA) - Philippine Component,
2. Industrial Pollution Control Loan Project, DBP, with Projekt Consult of Germany,
1998-2002; 2002-2004 (Phase II)
3. Environmental Management Plan Project III (EMP-3), DBP funded by SIDA, 1998-
4. Environmental Management Systems Project (EMS) for the Development Bank of
the Philippines, DBP funded by SIDA, 1998-2002
5. Environmental Self Monitoring Project (SMP), DBP funded by SIDA, 1998-2004
6. Environmental Infrastructure Support Credit Program Phase II (EISCP II), DBP
funded by SIDA, 2000-2006
7. ISSEP 2, DBP funded by SIDA, 2002-2004
Natural Resources Management
1. Subic Bay Integrated Coastal Management Project, SBMA, 2006-2007
2. DBP Forest Program, DBP, 2005-2006
3. Laguna de Bay Institutional Strengthening and Community Participation, LLDA,
4. Southern Mindanao Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project, DENR, 2000-
5. ECAN Zoning Component-Sustainable Environmental Management Project, PCSD,
6. Subic Bay Protected Areas Management Plan, SBMA, 1999-2002
7. Assessment of Capacity Building Needs for Biodiversity Conservation and
Management in the Philippines Study, DENR-PAWB (UNDP), 2002
8. Monitoring and Evaluation of the Biophysical Component of San Roque Watershed
Subproject Area, DENR, 2002
9. Environmental Quality Studies for the Strengthening of the Ecology Center
(Mangrove Reforestation), 1999-2000
10. Rehabilitation of the Upland Area of the JG Summit Petrochemical Project, JG
11. Impact Assessment of a Forest Development Project, Private Client, 2003
Institutional Capacity Building
1. Training on Geographic Information System, Mindanao Economic Development
Counci, (MEDCO) funded by Philippines Australia Human Resource and Development
2. Training on Food Packaging for SMEs, MEDCO, funded by PAHRDF
3. Training on Policy Research and Development and Advocacy, MEDCO funded by PAHRDF
4. Training on EIA and Environmental Regulations, LGUs, Industries, University Faculty and Students of Laguna
5. Awareness Seminar on EMS and ISO 14001, DENR
6. Awareness Seminar on EMS and ISO 14001, Philippine Cement Corporation
7. Awareness Seminar on EMS and ISO 14001, Pulp and Paper Manufacturers Association
8. Awareness Seminar on EMS and ISO 14001, LGU, NGO and industries in Cebu and other parts of the Visayas
9. EMS Training for DBP EMS Champions, DBP
10. EMAS and ISO 14001 Training, LGU, other government agencies, NGOs, DENR and DTI
11. Training on EIA and Environmental Regulations, Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers (PICE) - Laguna Chapter
12. Training of the Multi-Sectoral Team on Environmental Monitoring, Rio Tuba Nickel Mining Corporation
13. Training on EMS and ISO 14001, DENR Region 4 and LLDA
14. Workshop on EMS Documentation for ISO 14001 certification, DBP
15. EMS Training and Workshop for the Champions of DENR Region 4A and 4B, NCR, LLDA, and PEZA; Client is DBP
Feasibility Studies and Project Management
1. Feasibility Study of a Cement Bonded Board Project, Zamboard, Inc.
2. Feasibility Study of a Resort Project in Palawan, Private Client
3. Feasibility Study of a Multi- component Housing Subdivision, Private Client
4. Feasibility Study for an Ecotourism Project for UNDP in the Pinipisakan Waterfalls, Samar, UNDP
5. Feasibility Study for an Ecotourism Project in the Borongan-Llorente Closed Canopy Forest, Samar, UNDP
6. NIPAS Assessment for a residential and commercial project, Sta Lucia Land Dev
7. Preparation of integrated solid waste management plan for LGU Cagayan
8. Preparation of integrated solid waste management plan for Bacolod City
Environmental Impact Assessments
1. EIS for the 9-Hole Golf Course Expansion of Mimosa Leisure Estate, Mondragon
Leisure and Resort Corporation
2. EIS for the Oriental Cement Project - with quarrying and wharf operations, Oriental Cement Corp.
3. EIS for 8-Hectare Reclamation Project, JG Summit Holdings, Inc.
4. EIS of Philex Sibutad Gold Expansion Project, Philex Mining Corporation
5. EIS for JG Summit Petrochemical Corporation Expansion Project, JG Summit Holdings, Inc.
6. EIS for 36-Hole True North Golf Course, Sacobia Hills Development Corporation
7. EIS for 36-Hole Hacienda Golf Course, Hacienda Golf Resort, Inc.
8. EIS for Canyon Woods III - 9-Hole Golf Academy, The Land Company
9. EIS for Caliraya Springs Project: two (2) 18-Hole Golf Course, Atlanta Development Corporation
10. EIS for Lakewood Subdivision Project, Sta. Lucia Realty and Development Inc.
11. EIS for the Caliraya Lake Ridge Project - a resort complex with two 18-hole golf course, Sta. Lucia Realty and Development Inc.
12. EIS for Costa de Madera 18-Hole Golf Course, Landco Pacific
13. EIS for Canyon Woods IV, 18-hole golf course with residential houses, Metro Tagaytay Land Corporation and Landco
14. EIS for the Saddle and Clubs Estates (two 18-hole golf), Sta. Lucia Realty and Devt Inc.
15. EIS for the East Ridge 18-Hole Golf Course Development Project, Antipolo Properties, Inc.
16. EIS for the operations of the Philippine Sinter Corporation, Philippine Sinter Corporation
17. Initial Environmental Examination (IEE) for a 12-Storey condo, ADMEL 7, Inc.
18. IEE for a Cement Terminal at the Smokey Mountain Reclamation Project, Asian Petroleum Corporation
19. IEE for an Electronic Production Process, Philippine Advance Technology Inc.
20. IEE for a balances factory, Shimadzu Manufacturing Plant, Shimadzu Phils. Manufacturing Inc.
21. IEE for a Gas7 Cylinder and Container Project, 88 Metalworks, Inc.
22. IEE for a Bulk Cement Terminal, Southwestern Cement Corporation
23. IEE for the Fujitsu Computer Products - construction of buildings and production, Fujitsu, Inc.
24. IEE for Area and Housing Development of Costa de Madera Project, Landco Pacific
25. IEE for Verde Island Resort, Verde Island Business and Leisure Estate, Inc.
26. IEE for Concrete Batching Plant, Concrete Masters, Inc.
27. IEE for Burnt Lime Project, Philippine Sinter Corporation
28. IEE for Small Cagdanao Island Resort, DAALCO Inc.
29. Environmental Pre-feasibility Study for an 800 hectare Reclamation Project, Crown Equities, Inc. with Jurong Town and NatSteel of Singapore
30. IEE for the Oleo Chemical Warehouse and Jetty project, Pilipinas Kao, Inc.
31. IEE for the Assembly Plant of Various Automotive Parts, Mitsuba Philippines Inc.
32. IEE for the Assembly Plant for Absorbing Shock Cushion and Corrugated Boxes, Kanepackage Philippines Inc.,
33. IEE for the URC Tilapia and Duck Farm, Universal Robina Corporation
34. IEE for the Manufacture of Solder Paste, Senju Solder Philippines, Inc.
35. IEE for the URC Ice Cream Plant, Universal Robina Corporation
36. IEE for the Trilux Luminaires and Lighting, Trilux Luminaries, Inc.
37. IEE for the Fort Bonifacio Medical Plaza, Crown Equities, Inc.
38. IEE for the Ben Paul's 12-storey Building, Ben Paul Management, Inc.
39. Environmental Risk Assessment for Cebu Power, CEbu Power Philippines, Inc.
40. EIA for the Phividec Industrial Estate Mindanao MICT Project, Phividec Industrial Estates Authority
41. IEE for the Chocolate and Pretzel Plant, Univeral Robina Corporation, Pasig City
42. IEE for the Plant Expansion of Trilux Luminaries,
43. EIA for Mabini Reclamation Project, Sea Oil and LGU of Mabini, Batangas
44. EIA for the Residential and Commercial Subdivision Project, First Noveleta Realty and Devt Corp
45. EIA for the Dredging of Portions of Bacoor Bay, First Noveleta Realty and Devt Corp
46. IEE for two textile mills, JG Summit Holdings
47. IEE for transmission lines, Batangas Electric Cooperative
48. EIS for a Multi-Facility Theme Park, Enchanted Paradise Inc., Cagayan de Oro City
49. ERA for Cebu Pacific Fuel Storage Facility, Cebu Pacific Air
50. IEE for 10 gasoline stations, Sea Oil
51. IEC for mining project, Crew Minirals (Phils) Inc.
52. EIS for a Residential and Commercial Project, Pueblo Nino Corporation
53. IEE for Robina Farms - Piggery, Robina Farms, Antipolo
54. IEE for a Warehouse and Bagging Project, Pheschem, Quezon City
55. IEE for Foam Manufacture, Salem Bed, Mandaluyong City
56. EIS for Robinson Star Mills Commercial Complex in San Fernando, Pampanga, Robinsons Land Corporation
57. Expansion of Golf Course - Addition of 9 holes, Dole Philippines, Polomolok, South Cotabato
58. EIS for Golf Course and Residential Subdivision and other Services, Costa de Madera, project of Metro Pacific, San Juan, Batangas
59. Environmental Consultancy Services, Manila Southcoast Development Corporation
60. IEE for a poultry farm, Silangan Poultry Farm, Lipa City
61. IEE for a Bakery, Universal Robina Corporation
62. Engineering, Geological and Geo-Hazard Assessment, Robinson Land Corporation
63. IEE for Residential Subdivision, Tagaytay Homes
64. EIS for a Large Mall, Robinsons Land Corporation, Lipa City
65. Environmental Baselining for a Nickel Mining Project in Surigao del Norte, QNI of Australia
66. EIS for a 9-Ha Housing Subdivision in Lipa City, First Noveleta Realty Development Corp
67. EIS for a Large Mall, Robinsons Land Corporation, Sta Rosa, Laguna
68. EIS for Pueblo Nino, Pueblo Nino Development Corporation
69. EIS for an IFMA Project, toplite Lumber
70. EIS for a 30-hectare Residential Subdivision, LANDCO
71. IEE for a three storey Mall in Meycauayan, Bulacan, SP Properties
72. IEE for a Commercial and Residential Project, San Juan, Batangas, Porto Nino Devt Corp
73. EIS for the Naptha Cracker Plant, Simlong, Batangas, JG Summit Holdings
74. Costa De Madera Residential Resort Project, Pueblo Nino Development Corporation
75. Environmental Impact Assessment for a Naphtha Cracker and polyethylene Plant, JG Petrochemicals Incorporated
76. Environmental Impact Assessment for 3-Robinsons Malls located in Dasmarinas, Lipa City and Manila, Robinsons Land Development Corporation
77. Environmental Impact Assessment for 2-malls of Gotesco in Caloocan City, Gotesco Land Development Corporation
78. Environmental Impact Assessment for a Golf Course in Cebu City, Ever Gotesco Golf and Country Resort Project